Friday, April 17, 2009

Royal Couture.


I am in love! This is from a photo shoot with Emily Blunt in the new issue of Vanity Fair. I didn't actually read the article because I was so mesmerized by the photos by Michael Roberts and the dresses but I believe it is for a new period film that she is in called The Young Victoria (I'm assuming it will be similar to 2006's Marie Antoinette-at least the shoot resembles the one that VF did with Kirsten Dunst at Versailles for that film-even the color palette is uncanny). The second dress is actually a Dior gown that I blogged about in February and this shoot completely embodies everything that I pictured when I saw that dress. Of course, I must point out that it's really not accurate because it is clearly more French inspired than British as it should be to correctly represent the film. Not that I'm one to complain about gratuitous French Couture ;) Link to Vanity Fair to check out more amazing photos.

No comments: