Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Art of Bellydance.

I can't sleep because I'm not feeling well....so I decided to play on my blog. I've been thinking a lot recently about beginning belly dancing classes again. I took classes in Worcester MA for a year or so and it is such a work out but you don't even realize it because it's just so much fun. My teacher, Shazar, was an older woman who was so uniquely beautiful. She was Egyptian and was just so graceful and feminine when she danced. Her husband Louie played drums while we danced. It was such a great experience.
Check out Shazar's page: http://www.shazardance.com/index.html

Though I really liked Shazar and her style, I'm hoping to find a class or teacher closer to my home and starting up again. I highly recommend this form of dance to any woman who wants to get in touch with their "inner goddess".

No comments: