Monday, February 23, 2009

Laptop Therapy.

I am officially full-blown sick. I've had an on/off temp of 100 and a very sore throat...not fun. I have been toying with the idea of vending at stART in the Park- an arts festival in Worcester this spring and I'm frustrated that just as I started to get inspired, I end up lacking the energy to put any of my thoughts onto paper or into art. So instead I've had to make do with the "paperwork" end of things: coming up with a list of items to make and sell, lists of materials needed, designing tags, searching the web for inspirational photos, etc... Thank goodness for my laptop. It will have to suffice as my medium of choice for now. I leave you with a few great photos from the talented contributors to Flickr that represent some of those ideas floating around in my head.

No comments: