Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Beginnings.

Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to get back to blogging. There are already a lot of changes for the upcoming year in the works. The major change being that I am moving. I've been here in my little cottage about 2 years which doesn't seem like long, but when you've moved as much as I have it seems like an eternity! It's been very bittersweet packing and getting ready for the move home in February. I really left my mark on this place and was finally able to sink my roots in here but the move will allow me to save some cash and possible even head back to school....which has been a long term goal. So as I'm packing I took a few pictures and used some old photos and compiled a little mosaic to remember my first real 'home' by. Here is to new beginnings and fresh starts!

2 comments:

burnt mayonaisse. said...

UGH im so upset you are leaving that place. it could have been featured in better homes magazine ( i think i made that name up) but you know what im saying. IM VERY HAPPY THOUGH that you are back to blogging. also one of my new year resolutions! seriously your like one of 2 people who ever reads this haha so im not even kidding im like smiling so hard right now thinking of sharing our blogs again. miss you!

Unknown said...

So happy to see you are blogging again. I can't wait to see more of your artwork and well as get a chance to hang out with you and be creative together. Here's to 2010
-Chris