Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bottle Necks.




Hey. Sorry I've been missing. A lot of changes have been taking place in my life right now. Some I have chosen to make....some have been unexpected ....I'm hoping that they are all for the best.

Before I get into all of that, I would like to announce that I am officially registered as a vendor at stART on the Street. This is a great arts and crafts festival in Worcester. This year it will be held on Sunday September 2oth from 11am-5pm. I'm super excited as this will be my first time vending on my own. To tell you the truth I don't have an awful lot of inventory so I am trying to motivate myself to get going on a few key pieces. I'll mainly be selling whimsical home decor and furnishings and a few pieces of wearable art. SO......I hope to see you all there!

For those who aren't able to make it to the festival, I am also creating an Etsy site (to be launched shortly) where you will be able to view and buy some of the items I am creating.
So....there you have it...the next step in my life...laid right out in blog form!

The first items up for sale are Bottle Necks-remember these? I had a few left overs from last year and I improved upon the design a bit. Each unique necklace is made from a vintage soda bottle cap. The cap frames a picture printed on high quality gloss paper and sealed with clear resin and hangs on a gold and black cord. I am selling them for $15 each plus shipping and handling. If you are interested in ordering a Bottle Neck before they are swiped up from the Etsy shop please contact me via email at ajoykennedy@gmail.com and specify: Moon, heart, skull, black cat, palmistry hand or rose. Limited quantities of each are available.

Thanks for being such a patient group of readers and I promise promise to post on a more regular basis!

1 comment:

jenloveskev said...

Hey Amber!
Congrats on doing start on the street again. I wanted to but we are going to be away in Vermont that weekend. I hope it goes great!!!
I know everyone will love your stuff.